To work for a sustainable economy, healthy environment, and a better quality of life by helping North Carolina businesses, industries, institutions, and government entities reduce waste and utilize natural resources efficiently.
- Provide flexible client-focused and results-oriented technical assistance that meets or exceeds client or funding organization's expectations.
- Share technical expertise to help North Carolina businesses and institutions be more efficient, economically competitive, and environmentally sustainable.
- Address important environmental needs across North Carolina, including air quality and visibility improvements, green house gas emission reduction, solid waste reduction, water quality, water-use efficiency, toxic chemical reduction, and other pollution prevention strategies.
- Engage the brain power of volunteer and retired engineers, scientists, architects, and other professionals willing to share their knowledge in the community.
- Create a fun, creative, productive, and project-focused environment for all volunteers participating in the program.